[jetty-users] Thanks for Jetty

Hey guys,

Just wanted to thank you guys for Jetty 7. I lead a software project used by about ~50 million users and to date the recommendation from our team has been to use Tomcat. We've encountered a number of issues with Tomcat over the years and their team has been, lets be nice and say slow, to respond to issue or suggestions. I found you guys to be much more responsive and I've found Jetty to be a much nicer product to work with. Your documentation is good, your code is better documented in most cases, and in the product seems far better architecture.

So, thank you. Jetty is going to become our recommended container as soon as I'm able to do a bit more load/lifetime testing.

--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities

Back to the top