Re: [jetty-users] Re: How to check if the client dropped the connection

Julio Viegas ha scritto:
Hi Andrea,

   I think I asked the same thing before, but no success...

   Link to the thread I started(in list archives):
   http://archive.codehaus.org/lists/org.codehaus.jetty.user/msg/df60861f0812121314g22c4c59bq62dde245a57bc6a9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   Again, any tip on how to achieve this will be very very much appreciated!

Agreed. This situation is putting our project at a visible disadvantage
compared to solutions working on Apache (which is smart enough to just kill the CGI when the client drops the connection), so I really would
like to find a way to address this. Even if it is container specific.
"For the best performance and stability of your GeoServer install
use Jetty", would also make for some good marketing on the Jetty side,
no?

Cheers
Andrea

Back to the top