Re: [jetty-dev] Regarding support required for few vulnerabilities of Jetty

Sending the same question doesn't change the existing answer.
The CVEs have been fixed, in their appropriate versions.
Jetty 9.x, 10.x, and 11.x all have fixes, the individual CVEs have details on which versions are impacted, and which versions have the fixes.
See https://www.eclipse.org/jetty/security_reports.php

The P2 repositories at eclipse.org are for consumption by other Eclipse projects only.
The P2 repositories at eclipse.org are not meant to be used by the general public for your own projects as you are currently doing.

We, Eclipse Jetty, do not build the P2 repositories you have found on eclipse.org, those are built by the other Eclipse projects that need/want them for their OSGi needs.
Last we heard, there are about 7 such P2 repositories scattered around eclipse.org with Eclipse Jetty artifacts present in them.
The P2 repositories you have found are always incomplete copies of what Eclipse Jetty distributes, as the other eclipse projects only build and place into their P2 repository the limited set of features and jars that they personally need.

If you require Jetty 9.4.x series on a P2 repo, you are expected to build the P2 repositories in your own infrastructure.

Note that P2 repositories as a whole are now deprecated and are going away in light of the new Tycho features that can provide P2 like features but from a maven repository.

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx