Re: [jetty-dev] Jetty 9.4.* p2 repos

On Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 8:16 PM Kit Lo <kitlo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just started helping Eclipse Project's release engineering. I saw the post about missing Jetty 9.4.* p2 repos. I wanted to help.

I fixed up the old "jetty-rt-bundles-9" job, which encountered some problems after migrating to the new JIRO infra. I generated the following new p2 repos:
https://download.eclipse.org/jetty/updates/jetty-bundles-9.x/9.4.38.v20210224/
https://download.eclipse.org/jetty/updates/jetty-bundles-9.x/9.4.39.v20210325/
https://download.eclipse.org/jetty/updates/jetty-bundles-9.x/9.4.40.v20210413/

I did some checkings. The new p2 repos look good. However, I need the community to verify the repos.

Let me know if you see any problems. I will try my best to help.

I generated the new p2 repo for 9.4.41.v20210516:

-MatthiasĀ

Regards,
Kit Lo
Eclipse Babel Project Lead
IBM Eclipse SDK (IES) Technical Lead and Release Manager