Re: [jetty-dev] Clarification on Jetty build from source dependencies

We do not test or maintain any kind of alternate build effort.

Don't analyze the build via the poms, you'll miss a lot.
Especially the optional dependencies related to HTTP/2, ALPN, etc...

Perhaps you can use the maven features to build a specific target module plus it's dependencies.

Also, why do you want to build this from source yourself?
The jars on the global repository system can be cryptographically verified as coming from one of us developers.
Just verify the jars against the keys listed in https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/blob/jetty-10.0.x/KEYS.txt

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx