Re: [jetty-dev] Investigation on the diffusion of innovation along with java releases

Hi,

In which paralel universe do you see that a lambda _expression_ : "reduce implementation complexity, improve readability, offer performance benefits and improve security contextualization" ?

Afaik, compacting syntax is just decreasing the number of lines of code and can reduce readability.

Regards,
Guillaume