Re: [jetty-dev] session invalidation for multiple requests on the same session

Rajiv,

In the first instance, you should trace through the logs yourselves to follow the lifecycle of a session: see where it is being created, where it is being used on a request, and where it is being invalidated. The latter will only happen if the session is being expired by jetty (because its configured inactive interval has passed) or your application code (or some library you use) explicitly calls  invalidate.

Jan