[jetty-dev] Less Jetty Throughput

Hi,

We are using Jetty 9.4.5

Tired to benchmark the blank end point (which will just return hello world message) and got the Throughput 11000 requests per second.

But when tried to benchmark our real end point where our business logic exists in same environment, achieved the Throughput 2300 requests per second. To achieve more throughout, we tried to increase queue size but no use. Please help me on this.

Each request taking 50 to 100 ms to process

Our application running on VM: 6 CPU and 8gb ram allocated to our application.

Regards
Razeed

Back to the top