Re: [jetty-dev] Looking for Jetty HttpClient that downloads large zip files ...

Thank you Simone. I did look at this, but I couldn't get it to work with a large file (>1GB).  The lack of a complete example is often the critical piece especially when dealing with larger files (ideally a testcase).

Regards,
-Alan

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 11:31 AM, Simone Bordet <sbordet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 6:21 AM, Alan Nexus <alan.nexus.6@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm looking for a Jetty 9.3 HttpClient code example/test code that
> efficiently downloads a 1GB zip file.  Does anyone have a working example or
> test?

There are a number of examples in the documentation:
https://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/9.3.x/http-client-api.html#http-client-response-content

Does that help ?

--
Simone Bordet