Re: [jetty-dev] Fwd: Jetty Client 9.04 threads

I am implementing some kind of webcrawler which presents results to
users. User asks my service to crawl website and then I show some
report for him.

If users asks me about (malicious) website which will return Location:
http://<internal_ip_in_my_network>/index.php then I want to block this
action. How to do this nicely in Jetty? For now, I have turned off
automatic redirects and implemented them manually and additionally in
each step I need to resolve returned host from Location header, check
if it is "safe" and then loop.

Is it clear?

--
Kamil Gorlo