[jetty-dev] I want to impement retry request if it is failed.

Using Jetty ProxyServlet, we made proxy server. but I have to implement failover. if one request is failed, I want to retry reqeust to another server.. but I'm stuck on changing status of continuation to 'idle' or 'dispatched'.

so, I will retry reqeust in the case when timeout is occured or when the connection is failed.

I'm urgent about this. please help me.. thanks in advance.....

Back to the top