Re: [jetty-dev] 8.1.2.v20120308 - rare mixup of requests

Yes, please go ahead and try it for now.

On 10/24/12 4:56 PM, Per Steffensen wrote:
Thomas Becker skrev:
I wonder why solr is using the blocking one by default.
Well I found a comment in the jetty.xml that ships with Solr:
   <!-- This connector is currently being used for Solr because it
         showed better performance than nio.SelectChannelConnector
         for typical Solr requests.  -->
   <Call name="addConnector">
     <Arg>
         <New class="org.eclipse.jetty.server.bio.SocketConnector">
         ... snip ...

I wouldnt trust the claim in there too much though. But I guess it is not important for us right now, as we are just trying with nio.SelectChannelConnector in order to see if the problem still occurs. Right?

Regards, Per Steffensen