Re: [jetty-dev] ProxyServlet customizeExchange : add parameter response ?

Thomas,

Yes, at first blush this looks like something we could accept as a
patch, it seems that the existing proxy servlet just has a couple of
good changes in it and the old api is still there.  Not sure about the
tweaks to the continuation suspends in there but I would have to apply
the patch and look at it in the full context.

next steps once you are done with the tests and whatnot is to to open
a bug at bugs.eclipse.org for this issue under RT/Jetty

Then you can either upload the patch there or push it into the new
gerrit setup: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/q/status:open+project:jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.project,n,z

I am looking forward to this, pretty cool stuff, nice job!

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx