3- https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/view/Jetty-RT/job/jetty-eclipse-nightly
that generates the jetty-osgi products.

Here are the details that are breaking this chain:
#1 is configured to use the 'build2' node.
#2 is configured to build on Fastlane to be able to move the generated
p2 repo on the download.eclipse.org/jetty folder.
-> So we need to force #1 to run on Fastlane otherwise #2 cannot find
the jetty jars installed on the local maven repository.
-> #2 should have multiple profiles to be able to pick up a release
version of jetty or a snasphot version.
#3 is also configured to run on 'build2' and there is no deployment of
the generated p2 repositories somewhere on download.eclipse.org.

Let me know if I am missing something,
Otherwise I'll proceed with those changes.

Thanks,
Hugues

Back to the top