Re: [jetty-dev] Minutes of the community call of 1st Feb 2011

Hi,

Yeah, I've been having conversations with Hugues, going well.

Excellent, I'm keeping my eyes open on Jetty-dev for the 7.3 announcement, in the mean time I have plenty to do getting war support working with Virgo. I don't need anything from you guys for that. I promise you I'm motivated to get it done and working well, I'm giving a talk about it at EclispeCon :)

Chris.