Re: [jetty-dev] OSGi tests and JMX

Hi Greg,

The OSGi test passes again.
I followed your explanation and made the import of org.eclipse.jetty.jmx by modules that export an MBean an optional import.
In order to do maven needs to be instructed to mark that package import as optional.

I committed in revision 2652 the changes to the modules used by the OSGi test that import:
jetty-deploy, jetty-server and jetty-servlet.

What is the best way to locate the other modules that would need this change?
I am about to look for the modules that depend on jetty-jmx in their pom.xml.

Cheers,
Hugues
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
        <version>${felix.bundle.version}</version>
        <extensions>true</extensions>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <goals>
              <goal>manifest</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>
              <instructions>
                <Import-Package>org.eclipse.jetty.jmx.*;version="[7.3,8)";resolution:=optional,*</Import-Package>
              </instructions>
            </configuration>
           </execution>
        </executions>