Re: [jetty-dev] [jetty-announce] Jetty 7.2.2 Release

Hi,

Sorry to dig up an old thread. I'm trying to find where I can download bundles from Orbits. I can only find a few dependencies and not a single eclipse (or Jetty) bundle. Is this right, I assume I'm looking in the wrong place (http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/S20101204061544/).

Is the Orbits repository with all the eclipse signed projects bundles not browsable over http?

Chris.