Re: [jetty-dev] having problems creating a windows service for jetty 7.2.0

this is the setup we generally point people towards when they want to
use windows services

http://svn.codehaus.org/jetty/jetty/branches/jetty-7/jetty-win32/

you should be able to check out the jetty-hightide side of the
distribution by checking out the jetty-7 bit above and build from
there.  I don't think we actually build it for the distribution
anymore since its called for so rarely

on that note, if you have issues with that let us know and we'll see
what we can do

cheers,
jesse

--