Re: [jetty-dev] Jetty 7.2.2 Release

On 10 December 2010 12:03, Christopher Frost <frostc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Really glad to see some of these bugs being released.

Hopefully we are releasing the bug fixes and not the bugs :)

> Just wanted to ask if
> Jetty releases are published to an Ivy repo anywhere?
> I can consume from Maven central but it's not so easy for me, Virgo being
> Ant & Ivy based :)

No we don't publish to Ivy, but I'm not against doing so.     But we
have very little time to add yet another distribution path to our
release processes.

My thoughts on such things are always - surely somebody else has
created a simple bridge between these things?   Unfortunately the
answer is too often no.  But generally speaking we'd be more able to
contribute time/effort to a generic effort rather than a specific
bridge or publish for jetty.

Alternately, if somebody could provide a maven plugin (or
configuration of the maven-ant-plugin) that we could add to our build
to publish to ivy, then we'd definitely consider it.

cheers

Back to the top