Re: [jetty-dev] Adding in spnego authentication support

We've had a few groups try to implement SPNEGO in Shib and have found
similar issues with browser behavior.  In particular a number of
browsers that don't want to handle SPNEGO seem to just immediately
prompt the user for BASIC auth without returning them back to the
server first.