[jetty-dev] Re: Subject: Tomcat Configuration in Eclipse

Hello,
        With the help of Plugin Tomcat is being configured in Eclipse. But now when I am trying to run my servlet page on Tomcat server than it is not running and am getting following message : "Several ports (8005, 8080, 8009) required by Tomcat 5.5.17 Server at localhost are already in use. The server may already be running in another process, or a system process may be using the port. To start this server you will need to stop the other process or change the port number(s)." I am getting the same message even after killing "javaw.exe" process using "%windir%\system32\taskkill /pid 2132 -F" command/ or from task manager. Could you Please help me regarding this problem.
Thanking you,
Regards,
chaitanay G.

Back to the top