Re: [jetty-dev] WebInfConfiguration.unpack() unpacks WEB-INF/* from a ResourceCollection, breaking JSP reloading with ResourceCollections

Eirik,

I think you may be right... but we've not got the cycles just at this
second to conclude yes/no.   Can you open a bugzilla for
this and we'll attend to it in the next few days:

 https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Jetty

cheers