Re: [jetty-dev] Welcome Joakim Erdfelt as a new rt.jetty Committer]

Jesse McConnell wrote:
> welcome to the fold joakim!
>
> Greg et al..
>
> should we assume a successful vote to the eclipse jetty project
> implies codehaus committership or should that remain a separate
> process?

Jesse,

While the code bases are very similar, they are still different.

So I don't think there is automatic committership.  However, if Joakime
should start contributing to jetty-6, then I think the entry barrier
should be significantly lower for a jetty-7 committer.

cheers

Back to the top