Re: [jetty-announce] [jetty-dev] Jetty 9.1.0.RC0 Released!

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 1:25 PM, Nils Kilden-Pedersen <nils@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 2:50 PM, Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the first release candidate for Jetty 9.1

  Jetty 9.1.0.RC0

Distribution Downloads:

The artifacts are also available in Maven Central.
P2 repositories are not yet available as our previous method of generating them has been deprecated and we have yet to transition that portion of the release.

Documentation:

The documentation for Jetty 9.1 is still catching up, but its improving every day.

New Features in Jetty 9.1:

  Servlet API 3.1
    - Async I/O

  JSR-356
    - javax.websocket support

  Jetty WebSocket API
    - Streaming support

  Server Speed Improvements:
    - Shockingly fast response times (we respond so fast we break test cases in other projects!)

LOL. Any more details on this?

No pointing fingers from us.  Just that it happened (three times!)
We're all friends in the bigger open source community, and don't want to hurt anyone.
That's why we intentionally left off the names.

- Joakim

Back to the top