[jersey-dev] [2.30.1] Forwarding SecurityContext to ClientRequestFilter

Hi,

I want to forward the SecurityContext which is set on
ContainerRequestContext into a ClientRequestFilter, where it will be
used to add a request header.

I added @Context SecurityContext securityContext on the
ClientRequestFilter without much thought, but I get null, which is
expected I guess?

I used to construct the ClientRequestFilter instance with
SecurityContext as argument and register it using
WebTarget.register(), but I cannot use that anymore due to this
ApacheConnector bug:
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jersey/issues/4449

Is there any other way to forward the SecurityContext to the Client?

Thanks,

Martynas

Back to the top