Re: [jersey-dev] Recursive subresource makes application.wadl die

Maybe I was not clear enough. Can you please provide a PR against master containing a JUnit based test case to proof the fail plus the actual source code to fix this issue? That would be cool! 8-)

-Markus

Von: jersey-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jersey-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Brig TB Musheno
Gesendet: Dienstag, 28. Januar 2020 22:35
An: jersey developer discussions
Betreff: Re: [jersey-dev] Recursive subresource makes application.wadl die

Test case:

1: Create a Jersey resource lets call it TheResource, with a @GET method Lets say it just returns the text "foo".

2: Add a sub resource in TheResource that produces a TheResource with some path lets say the path is "somePath".

3: Load the generated application.wadl in a browser.

This SHOULD produce a WADL according to the JAXRS spec.

Todd

PS:

package pkg;
import javax.ws.rs.GET;
import javax.ws.rs.Path;
public class TheResource {
    @GET
    public String getText() { return "foo"; }
    @Path("somePath")
    public TheResource getSubResource() {
        return new TheResource();
    }