Re: [jersey-dev] Jersey user support options?

Hi John,

There is no plan to create additional mailing list to this one. If there really is a need for one, we can think of creating it. Currently, if you have a concern that there is a bug in Jersey, the git hub issues[1] seems like a proper place. If you feel like a broader discussion should take place, and you would like discuss it on a mailing list, feel free to use this one.

Thanks,

Jan

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jersey/issues