Re: [jdt-ui-dev] [platform-ui-dev] Call hierarchy only for that extended class?

Moving your question to the correct mailing lists.

First: yes, JDT core has sufficient information to rule out most call sites that can't possibly apply to B... and JDT UI has sufficient context to feed JDT core with what it knows about the class where the cursor is located, so this sort of filtering is definitely possible.

This sort of filtering would work best for the first few levels of the tree. Some call sites would cause the context to be lost and further children would look pretty much the way they do now.

  - Stefan