[jdt-ui-dev] composite Refactorings in Eclipse

Hello *,

I've worked on a practical project where I've tried to implement a framework for composite refactorings in Eclipse. The merit of such a framework is to compose low-level refactorings in order to integrate, for instance, Design Patterns to existing code automatically. If anyone is interested in this work, mail me and I can send you either the paper or the code or both.

Martin Groher

Back to the top