Re: [jdt-ui-dev] fixes

Thanks for the fixes!

I see that many of them are in junit land - this really helps me getting my
bug count down.

--erich

                      sdavids@xxxxxx
                      Sent by:                  To:      jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      jdt-ui-dev-admin@         cc:
                      eclipse.org               Subject: [jdt-ui-dev] fixes

                      12/09/2002 12:34
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      jdt-ui-dev

supplied fixes for bugs:

4157, 7482, 9525, 14502, 19626, 19627, 25099, 26244, 26293, 26308, 26672,
26672, 27886, 27887

--
>>[ Sebastian Davids - Email: <sdavids@xxxxxx> ICQ: 2267
6231 ]<<
>>[ PGP-FP: 0DF6 5D15 6B32 683D 9CC7 287D 4744 D881 B284
04FE ]<<