Re: [jdt-ui-dev] Refactoring: Any plans for a Lint like tool (...a tool to identify bad code smells...)?

> Are there any future plans for a Lint like tool, similar to the one which
> comes with the Smalltalk Refactoring Browser?

Nope, there are only plans until 2.1 and all of that is on the website.
There are commercial plugins that offer that kind of functionality.
There are also research plugins that do that (e.g. Tallyho from Carnegie
Mellon - see earlier posts from Timothy Halloran).

Thanks for the input - we are always open to ideas. This one will be considered
too, but only after 2.1 I'm afraid.
a.

Back to the top