AW: [platform-ui-dev] RE: [jdt-ui-dev] Hyperlinked code feature in M3

I know and F2 works now better under M3 I've just installed, as for the
previous versions I've tried out.

However, some API classes are still poorly documented and the javadoc
documentation style used for most Eclipse API classes etc. is far away from
what the guidelines mentioned under:  http://dev.eclipse.org/javadoc.html.
That results to somehow inconsistent looking javadocs format styles,
especially if you compare JDK docs with those of Eclipse and use both
together. - I dislike this mismatch much.

-Valentino

That makes me wonder