[jdt-ui-dev] Fw: OOPSLA 91 "Implementing Refactoring Support..." paper/article request

re-sending because of wrong jdt-ui address

>So far beside the internal Eclipse packages related to refactoring, I've
>only discovered that OTI demonstrated the Eclipse Refactoring at OOPLSLA
91.
>I've found the following OOPSLA entry:

It was OOPSLA 2001, not 91

>November 1 , 2002, Adam Kiezun, OTI Zurich Title: Demonstration of Code
>Manipulation and Refactoring Support in Eclipse Time:10.00- 11.30am
>Location: 1S/F40, Hawthorne Host: Frank Tip

>Well, I believe the above speak was a pretty actual one and sure demo'ed
the
>newest Eclipse refactoring insight streams. Did you handed there some
paper
>out, which might be interesting or is related to the Eclipse refactoring
>engine?

Nope, there were no printouts for that one.

Anything specific that you'd like to know, Valentino?
a.
ps. i cc'd the dev list - we should use it as the communication forum

Back to the top