Re: [jdt-dev] [ide-dev] [platform-dev] Progress with JDT-LS in Eclipse IDE integration

> Do other languages also benefit from this work or is it a java specialization?

Other language server/debug adapter integrations cam benefit from it when the case is handled by "standard" LSP, and the code that handles it is in LSP4E or LSP4J. We recently found a very subtle bug in eclipseide-jdtls (as JDT-LS extensively uses some particular LSP construct, more than other LS integrations we're gardening), and could fix this bug in LSP4E, so the fix is profitable to other integrations as well. And same goes for Generic Editor, and I suspect soon for Platform DebugĀ  UI.

HTH

Back to the top