Re: [jdt-dev] Strategy for JDT core issues without sufficient info?

We use something similar for Tycho as well, from time to time I review those and if there is still no feedback after a long time (e.g. > half a year) I close them with a message to please reopen if the problem still persist.

Beside that, it is often not easy for *users* to give enough infos as they don't know, so it can help if someone with deeper knowledge gives advice *what* info is needed and how to gather that information.

For me, sometimes a stacktrace itself can even help, as one can get some ideas from the location where the error happens or when one sees a similar stacktrace later on.