Re: [jdt-dev] Jikespg syntax description used in ...compiler.batch/grammar/java.g

On Thu, Jan 5, 2023 at 7:18 PM Andrey Loskutov <loskutov@xxxxxx> wrote:
The question is if there is a tool that could automatically convert / export existing wiki content to github markdown format?
If not, manually changing everything is not an option.

But as of today the "old" wiki is not planned to be shut down by foundation like everything else?

There is issue about shutting it down but no date AFAICT https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/681

So wd can keep it there.