Re: [jdt-dev] Jikespg syntax description used in ...compiler.batch/grammar/java.g

Actually, that was a helpful link. I noticed that there is some sort of
basic documentation in the 'docs' subdirectory [1], basically three
documents, all of which exist as Word *.doc files and two of them
additionally as PDF files.

Would it make sense to merge them into JDT Core or at least point to
them from pages like [2], [3]?

[1]
https://github.com/A-LPG/LPG2/tree/main/lpg-generator-templates-2.1.00/docs
[2]
https://www.eclipse.org/jdt/core/howto/generate%20parser/generateParser.html
[3] https://wiki.eclipse.org/JDT_Core_Programmer_Guide/ECJ/Parse

--
Alexander Kriegisch
https://scrum-master.de

Mickael Istria schrieb am 03.01.2023 um 08:41:
> I also found this: https://github.com/A-LPG/LPG2
> <https://github.com/A-LPG/LPG2> that says "The LALR parser generator
> (LPG also known as JikePG) is a tool for developing scanners and parsers
> . Input is specified by BNF rules". I'm not much familiar with all that;
> so maybe it's plain useless, maybe not...

Back to the top