[jdt-dev] Looking for Windows/Mac testing for RC2-candidate PR

Hello,

There is a PR we wish to include in RC2:

I have tested it on Linux but don't have access to a Windows or Mac platform to verify and was unable to find a direct contact to do so.

The test to verify it works is to apply the patch, Copy a portion of Java code from the Java editor into the clipboard and then Paste that into something like Google Slides that can accept/display HTML and verify the text colors are transferred over.

I also tried copying/pasting Java code to another Java file, to an external file opened by a simple system editor, and to the Debug Shell to ensure it didn't break anything.  In the case of the external file, it should just copy the text as normal.

If you verify for either Windows or Mac or both, please post to the PR.

Thanks,

-- Jeff J.

Back to the top