Re: [jdt-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: Red Hat's Future Java Tooling Plans and JDT
  • From: Rome Li <Rome.Li@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 03:03:12 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=microsoft.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=microsoft.com; dkim=pass header.d=microsoft.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=QIwomJskfoOld0Geaiw9viAGm2PBVYIctn6DMLSz0Hs=; b=TjWcLXfUgqildwONGMptdr9KHtHVuuRZRSOnjOQQ3h5nrf/0a+/hEv0f+NR+zCNuu/4fOmdBkgFP5syiFjaIYjwlNxGS+zjASevtHUjIbrwBYCGWMn4Eo3ZFCLcg8tGCGeA/lCmKYaOgOCICU5c+mxdXklMsDqchGEOi2aWrX8+hKe1p+SAUDVAMX020VrY5BbnZTFMMYGEVlW4CT5cC5Ihss/L+KhklHYrAxGF7I6gazFXzDuziLYgx2kK6OLkgGD+42/JIaxtBu4+TkDcDPgVvfI+WgSXTtLzPtlAYQMzRx0hubxOodvkhZ4swUdE86PGT1SBZLWfefb2krSfLzQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=VbAW0zFjvuo7Q05inSwv83m9D2rLVqh0KA6qDQuP6gpyVzCDs00jg7445Nl9f8HedOPTI4OLlOrdWbWj5Y2vCMHLMoI0oL1PYiH0iOMym1DGKGXrbdyUnHqAMon3nUcZTXDy8C7ynoZ8OKBUutm2yaVhry4kWDAPgR7duB40JWcArJbbipPV5GeYDpFdpx8Q9e19Zia3KWcSx3vleRkb/iKrwOyjMJJy1HuubNhohaCFVGEOghDX0dFuogpZsK+Kifkp1pqv1pV36oMM89d/itfplt7rtHw/s12u7fodKYx5YdY372uWFYrYsii07s0qc/xu3jb+CMQdk/VWSENMaQ==

We are gathering thoughts and will join the discussion soon.

Regards,

Rome Li