Re: [jdt-dev] Pending open Gerrits in JDT

Dear JDT commiters,

after you successfully migrated to github i converted two of my open gerrits to pull requests.

https://github.com/eclipse-jdt/eclipse.jdt.core/pull/34

https://github.com/eclipse-jdt/eclipse.jdt.core/pull/26

Would you please review?

Thanks in advance.