To: "Eclipse JDT general developers list." <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Gunnar Wagenknecht
Sent by: "jdt-dev"
Date: 06/09/2021 03:49PM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [jdt-dev] Build ECJ compiler jar

Greetings,

I found:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/JDT_Core_Programmer_Guide/ECJ

I'm looking for a README that lists steps for building the ECJ jar. Specifically the one that is published in Maven Central:
https://search.maven.org/artifact/org.eclipse.jdt/ecj

Is this something that can be done from an Eclipse workspace or do I need to setup a full Maven tree?

-Gunnar
--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/