[jdt-dev] API question: How to determine missing type binding

While using resolve binding, I am sometimes getting a type binding with its name having a prefix "MISSING:" .

What is an elegant way to determine from a type binding if the binding has a "MISSING:" prefix? I have tried using typeBinding.isRecovered() and checking if this is true. While that worked on my tests, I am not sure if that is the correct way of doing this.

Thanks.

Munawar

Back to the top