[jdt-dev] Working with the Scanner and Grammer

Hi All,
I was looking at fixing a bug in the Completion Parser, i wanted to find out certain token how they are applied in certain situations. Seems like the tokens we have in java.g file is antlr, but not sure which antlr version and they are different from the grammer in oracle site.

My question is how this java.g file is maintained ? Do you have any tool that you use for parsing and evaluation of the grammer file ? antlr4 has eclipse plugins which could do that. But not sure if this file will work on that.

Best regards,
Gayan.

Back to the top