Re: [jdt-dev] Unable to compile org.eclips.jdt.core after last Friday (8th)

Hi Malinda,

The p2 repository URLs you are referring to are what is called "I-build" in eclipse parlance. They are integration builds which are deleted once a release is made. If you are using a fork of JDT you will need to merge in updates from upstream JDT to get the new Orbit p2 URL. If for some reason you can't merge upstream changes, the available URLs can be found by browsing https://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/ - I suspect you will want https://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/R20201130205003/repository which is the most recent release.

Not sure which branch you are referring to on 7 July - typo?

HTH,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham