To: "Eclipse JDT general developers list." <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Mickael Istria
Sent by: jdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 01/04/2021 02:25PM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [jdt-dev] Code Freeze Exception

Hi, I changed the job so that it should now only trigger for patches...                                                                                                                                                                                      This Message Is From an External Sender This message came from outside your organization.
Hi,

I changed the job so that it should now only trigger for patches against master ( https://ci.eclipse.org/platform/job/Report-freeze-dates-to-Gerrit/jobConfigHistory/showDiffFiles?timestamp1=2020-12-14_03-52-48&timestamp2=2021-01-04_03-52-40 ). However, I'm not certain it's going to work as expected, let's cross fingers and please keep reporting any further issue you notice.

Cheers,