Gesendet: Dienstag, 15. Dezember 2020 um 21:03 Uhr
Von: "Mickael Istria" <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
An: "Eclipse JDT general developers list." <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [eclipse-dev] [jdt-dev] Automate check to warn about freeze on Gerrit
Do I get it right that we only care about code freeze post-M3 now? The convention so far, built from the calendar, is that code is frozen every week before the milestone and the job is implemented to look at "stabilization" in the calendar. I don't mind getting rid of -1 and code freeze on milestones personally, nor do I mind getting rid of milestone stabilization week or of milestones in general; but in any case, we need to clarify when the job wants to vote -1 here, as it seems like there are different possible understandings.