Re: [jdt-dev] JDT Gerrits - Please follow 4.18 Freeze Plan

Hi,

It's time to face the truth: our communication is unclear. I have made the mistake, newcomers are making the mistake and future committers will make the mistake.

The endgame plan or the Simultaneous Release page should clearly display the frozen and unfrozen period, from date to date, complete period, without empty space.

Best regards,
Fabrice TIERCELIN