Gesendet: Freitag, 13. November 2020 um 09:58 Uhr
Von: "Mickael Istria" <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
An: "Eclipse JDT general developers list." <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [jdt-dev] BREE for org.eclipse.jdt.junit.runtime
OK. If I understand correctly here, what matters is the .class file version as classes get into the test classpath, not the BREE?
So we could have BREE=JavaSE-11 to make build happy, but still set the right compiler options in settings and build.properties to ensure compilation to Java 5 (or even Java 1.4). Would that be acceptable?