To: jdt dev <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Andrey Loskutov
Sent by: jdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 09/29/2020 05:51PM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [jdt-dev] Gerrit fails with "Unrecognized Java version: 15"

Hi,

something is changed somewhere: I see JDT Gerrit failing with three "java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unrecognized Java version: 15" errors in

org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.compiler.parser.TestAll.initializationError
org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.compiler.regression.TestAll.initializationError
org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.eval.TestAll.initializationError

Any idea?

Kind regards,
Andrey Loskutov

Спасение утопающих - дело рук самих утопающих

https://www.eclipse.org/user/aloskutov