[jdt-dev] Running Performance Tests locally

Hi,

Is there a way to run the JDT Performance tests locally?

I noticed there is a local_test.xml Ant script in org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.performance.

But it fails with:
Error reading project file .../dropins/org.eclipse.test/library.xml: ...dropins/org.eclipse.test/library.xml

Does it require some additional preparation?

Also, once the preparation is done, is there more doc on how to analyze/compare/view the results?

I check the FAQ but did not find anything:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/JDT_Core_Committer_FAQ

Thanks!

-Gunnar

--